Control UnitsControl Units for Lifting Tables and their warnings:
- Operation of the Lift Table is only permitted for persons instructed.
- Passenger transportation and climbing on the Lifting Table is prohibited..
- Only operate the lifting table if there are no persons and objects in the movement area.
- Observe lifting table and load for all lifting table movements.
- Starting the lifting table by pressing the “up” or “down”
- In cases of emergency, set the main switch to “0”; Every movement of the lifting table is then interrupted.
- Service and repair work under the lifting table may only be done if the power supply is switched off and the revision supports are inserted.
- In general, and especially in the case of a disturbance, the detailed operating and maintenance instructions must be observed.