Column Lift TablesColumn lifting tables are used wherever
1. there is no space for digging up the necessary pit which conventional scissor lift tables need, or
2. if large lifting heights have to be overcome, but the platform dimensions are comparatively too small.
As a result, such solutions are regularly tailored to customer requirements. The column lifting table is not lifted by means of shears, but by means of hydraulic cylinders located in the “pillars” or another frame. The platform is regularly designed in such a way that you have a very low drive-up height. For this reason they are often used as freight elevators. For these lifting tables special solutions for ATEX zones, for chemical applications, for the heavy industry, etc. are no problem.
Column lifting table in Beverage logisticsFor the restaurant business of a Bavarian brewery group in downtown Würzburg we have mounted a column lift table in an existing shaft. Delivered beer barrels, beverage barrels, cider barrels and fermentation barrels are transported from the outside into the basement area of the restaurant via this lifting table.
- Hydraulic unit with cover and oil pan outside the pit
- Control column with additional control unit ( buy in our Shop) via key switch and sensors to query the flap position
- Protection of all shear edges via contact strips and light grids
- Edge protection bracket on site
|Plattformbreite, lichtes Ma||600mm|
|Plattformlänge, lichtes Maß||980mm|
|Plattformoberfläche||rutschsicheres Tränenblech, feuerverzinkt|